Beard Balm - Citrus, Mint, & Tea Tree - 0.5 oz
Unit price per
- Fractionated coconut oil, jojoboa oil, & hemp oils to help with moisturizing and conditioning your beard
- Shea butter is added to help nourish your beard hairs and skin underneath and to help the beard appear thicker.
- Pure beeswax helps control fly aways and provide a light hold
- Essentials oils of tea tree, orange bitter and peppermint.
- Tea Tree Oil- helps soothe dry flaking skin and remove beardruff. Also studies have shown to have antimocrobial properties that destroy the bacteria on your skin.
- Peppermint Oil- Helps invigorate skin, promote beard growth and soothe itching.
- Orange Bitter Oil- remedial properties of antifungal, antibacterial and antiseptic.
Beard balm is a leave in conditioner that nourishes and moisturizes your beard with a light hold. It helps stop dryness, itching, split ends, tangles, and frizz, while bringing out your beard’s natural luster.
Open the stylish tin and dig out desired amount of balm by using the backside of your thumbnail. Place balm in your palms and rub them together by warming the balm into an oil like substance. Then, apply to your damp or dry beard and style. Optional brushing of your beard after applying the balm will help spread the oils and wax evenly throughout. Added balm maybe be needed to create the style of your beard.
FAQs + Shipping & Returns
We are thrilled to service gentleman all across the United States in some of the finest men's clothing, supply stores, barbershops, & even unique gift shops. Find B&T products near you.
Don't see your favorite local spot... Feel free to suggest a shop near you, please send us an email to email@example.com and we will reach out to see if they would like to carry Bawston & Tucker. If you are interested in carrying B&T product, please visit our Wholesale Page. Thank you!
As part of our Giving Back Initiative, a portion of each sale at Bawston & Tucker will go to help preserve our treasured landscapes and wildlife across America. Because of our appreciation for animals and the outdoors, we feel an obligation to protect & build upon our conservation heritage. We proudly donate to the Defenders of Wildlife organization.